Dam Good Stuff has that perfect garlic-salt taste, whether you’re seasoning some meat to cook, or sprinkling it over your favorite vegetables! This is one of our favorite ways to enjoy Dam Good Stuff Seasoning!
- 1 (16 oz.) bag of frozen or fresh green beans
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp. DGS (Dam Good Stuff Seasoning)
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400◦
- Toss Green Beans, Olive Oil and DGS in bowl.
- Spread evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through baking time.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with Parmesan.
Running low on Dam Good Stuff? Click here to add it to your cart!