Who doesn’t love some good fried chicken – literally anytime, anywhere! Cajun Fry has you covered with this mouth-watering fried chicken!
- Cajun Fry Fish-Fry Seasoning (Mild or Hot)
- Raw chicken of your choice
- 1 Egg
- Grease (we use peanut oil)
- Dam Good Stuff (for a little extra flavor)
- Preheat grease to 320 degrees.
- Combine chicken, 1 egg, and mustard in a bowl. Mix well.
- Coat chicken with 1 layer of Cajun Fry Fish-Fry.
- If you want to double batter, dip the chicken in buttermilk/milk and then recoat in Cajun Fry Mild Fish-Fry Seasoning.
- Place chicken in grease and fry for 12-14 minutes depending on the size of the chicken.