Boiled seafood is one of the most known dishes in Louisiana! Cajun Fry has the perfect mixture to boil your crabs this summer.
- Cajun Spicy Crab Boil (Mild or Hot)
- Crabs (or seafood of your choice)
- Fixings – these are optional and whatever you like to serve. Some of our favorites are hot dogs, sausage, potatoes, corn, carrots, green beans, and onions!
- 8 Gallons of Water
- Add 1 bag of seasoning per 8 gallons of water to the pot for one bushel of crabs (roughly 40 lbs.).
- Let water and seasoning come to a rolling boil.
- Add crabs to the water, bringing water to a second rolling ball. Boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn fire off and let the crabs soak in the water for an additional 20 minutes. If you’d like them to be spicier, soak for an additional 10 minutes.
Planning a crab boil soon? Click here to add Cajun Spicy Crab Boil to your cart!