For the love of all things spicy, you’re missing out if you haven’t yet tried our Cajun Fry Etouffee! Simple meets delicious in a recipe the whole family is guaranteed to love!
***Warning, it is SPICY!***
- Cajun Spicy Etouffee Mix 6 oz. bag
- Crawfish or Shrimp
- Corn, Mushrooms, Onions (anything you like to add for flavoring)
- 5 large tablespoons of margarine
- 4 1/2 cups of water per 1 bag of etouffee mix
- Brown 5 large tablespoons of oleo or margarine.
- Dissolve Cajun Spicy Etouffee Mix in 4 cups of cold water, then add to margarine.
- When mixture becomes thick, add 1/2 cup or more of cold water.
- Reduce fire.
- Add crawfish tails or shrimp (approximately three pounds.)
- Cook for 15 minutes, then turn fire off.
- Cover and let stand for 15 more minutes.
Ready to order Cajun Spicy Etouffee? Click here to add it to your cart today!