Did you know that you can order Cajun Fry Jambalaya Mix in bulk? Do you love cooking for large crowds, such as gatherings, tailgate parties, fundraisers, etc.? If so, here’s a recipe that will give you the perfect jambalaya for a large group of people every time!
Prep time & Cook time depend on how large of a crowd you’re cooking for!
- Cajun Fry Jambalaya Rice Mix
- Every pound of rice makes approximately 10 servings.
- Meat of your choice (sausage, pork, chicken, seafood, etc.)
- For every 2.5 cups of rice mix, use 1 to 1.5 pounds of desired meat.
- For purposes of this recipe, we’ll be using chicken and sausage.
- For every 2.5 cups of rice mix, use 3 cups of water.
- For example, if you use 10 cups of rice, use 12 cups of water.
- 3 tbsp of Cooking Oil
- We use vegetable oil
- Pour the vegetable oil into the bottom of the pot. Add in the chicken and sausage (or your choice of meat). Sauté the chicken and sausage until cooked.
- Once your choice of meat is cooked, add in Cajun Fry Jambalaya Rice Mix and Water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Once the pot comes to a boil, Stir once, cover with lid, and put the fire on low and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooked, let the rice steam for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve it up with your favorite sides, and enjoy!