The OG (original) Cajun Fry Jambalaya Recipe, using a real pot on a real stove, is probably hands down the best way to get the tastiest results when cooking the Cajun Fry Jambalaya! It’s easy to make, and you get that tasty home cooked flavor every single time!
10 Minutes Prep Time
40 Minutes Cook Time (Roughly)
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. of chicken cut into small chunks
- 1 link of sausage sliced
- 1 Bag of Cajun Fry Jambalaya Mix (Mild, Hot, or Creole)
- 3 Cups of Water per bag of Jambalaya Mix
- 3 Tbsp of Oil
- Pour your oil into the bottom of the pot. Add in chicken and saugsage and sauté until the chicken is cooked.
- Add Cajun Fry Jambalaya Mix and 3 cups of water to the pot. Stir.
- Bring the jambalaya to a boil.
- Once it gets to a boil, stir once, lower fire, and cover the pot.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!