Suppertime made easy and delicious – what more can I say? Whether you’re having a busy afternoon or want something home cooked without the hassle, you won’t find much easier than this recipe!
- Cajun Fry Jambalaya 12 oz. bag (Mild, Hot, or Creole).
- Fully cooked 1- 1 ½ lbs cooked meat of choice and/or 1 link of sausage.
- 3 Cups of water per 1 bag of Jambalaya mix.
- Cut up sausage/meat, and cook it to your liking.
- Add water, jambalaya mix, and sausage/meat into rice cooker.
- Turn on the rice cooker.
- Once the rice cooker clicks back to warm, let it steam for a few minutes then it’s ready to serve!